Re: Xorg 'openchrome' Module

From: Miguel Suarez
Subject: Re: Xorg 'openchrome' Module
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 14:32:48 +0000

I managed to add the module! or graphics driver, here's are my services,
and how I added it!

  (services (cons*
             ;; (service slim-service-type)
             ;; (set-xorg-configuration
             (service slim-service-type
                      (slim-configuration
                       (xorg-configuration
                        (xorg-configuration
                         (keyboard-layout keyboard-layout)
                         (modules (list xf86-video-openchrome
xf86-input-libinput))))))
         (remove (lambda (service)
                       (eq? (service-kind service) gdm-service-type))
                     %desktop-services))))