Better way to list supported boards?

From: Jesse Gibbons
Subject: Better way to list supported boards?
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 11:38:43 -0600

I am trying to get a list of arm devices for which guix can
cross-compile a system image. I try the following command:

time guix system disk-image --verbosity=3 --root=dnebored-armhf.iso
--system=armhf-linux -e '((@ (gnu  system install) os-with-u-boot) (@
(gnu system install) installation-os) "dneboard")'

The manual suggests this will output a list of supported boards because
I specified the name of a board that is not supported. However, it
takes hours to get to the point where it evaluates the instructions to
do this. Is there a better way to get a current list of devices for
which I can cross-compile GuixSD?

-Jesse