Re: switch off cpu fan on lenovo g50-30

From: znavko
Subject: Re: switch off cpu fan on lenovo g50-30
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 19:40:13 +0000

With thinkfan.conf.simple having this:

# thinkfan

ERROR: TpFanDriver: Initializing fan control in /proc/acpi/ibm/fan: No such
file or directory

With  thinkfan.conf.complex this:

# thinkfan

ERROR: SensorDriver: Initializing fan control in /proc/acpi/ibm/thermal: No
such file or directory

Linux-libre has no fan control module for lenovo g50-30. How to get it?