conkeror superseded by icecat, why?

From: 白い熊
Subject: conkeror superseded by icecat, why?
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 12:19:16 +0200 (GMT+02:00)

Hi everyone:

I've long had conkeror installed, now after the latest Guix update it won't
start, it's not installed anymore.

“guix package -i conkeror” tells me:
 guix package: package 'conkeror' has been superseded by 'icecat'

Why? These are two very different browsers.

I can still run conkeror manually from the store, using it's direct location —
but once I delete generations it'll disappear.

How can I fix this — how to get conkeror installed properly again?

--
 Best regards / 宜しく御願い致します / S pozdravem / C уважением / Z poważaniem /
 Mit freundlichen Grüßen

白い熊