Re: guix environment

From: Christopher Baines
Subject: Re: guix environment
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2019 19:42:49 +0100

H.Nasajpour<PantherX> <address@hidden> writes:

>    Hi guys,
>    I created an environment (`guix environment`), now I want to add some
>    additional packages to it, how can I do that?

The guix environment command is for profiles which you don't change. So,
the way to add packages is to exit from the subshell for the
environment, and run the guix environment command again.

Alternatively, use the --profile flag to guix package, and then you can
run guix package --profile ... -i ... to add packages to that profile.