Re: Modify Channels for all users

From: Reza Alizadeh Majd
Subject: Re: Modify Channels for all users
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 09:58:29 +0430

I just aware about that copying the skeleton files is a one time operation, we
can't modify
skeleton files later with a new system configuration file for existing users.
do we have any
solution to copy skeleton files to existing users home directories   on each
execution of
guix system reconfigure ?

Thanks ,
Reza