lxqt-session permission issue

From: Reza Alizadeh Majd
Subject: lxqt-session permission issue
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 12:08:36 +0430

Hi Guix,

It's a while I'm working on LXQt on Guix to improve and fix issues that
might occur during it's usage.

one of these issues is that when LXQt copies default openbox related
configuration file (lxqt-rc.xml) it doesn't set proper permissions for it.

I assumed that it might because of readonly nature of files inside store,
for this I propose following patch for `lxqt-session` package:

(add-after 'unpack 'patch-openbox-permission
           (lambda _
             (substitute* "startlxqt.in"
               (("cp \"\\$LXQT_DEFAULT_OPENBOX_CONFIG\"
\"\\$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/openbox\"")
                (string-append
                               "cp \"$LXQT_DEFAULT_OPENBOX_CONFIG\"
\"$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/openbox\"\n"
                               "        # GUIX permission modification\n"
                               "        chmod -R 755
\"$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/openbox\"")))
             #t))

now, I want to know if this could be an acceptable patch to submit to
guix package repository or not ?

Thanks,
Reza