What is hotkeys to change keyboard layout during Guided Graphical Instal

From: Дима Фомин
Subject: What is hotkeys to change keyboard layout during Guided Graphical Installation ?
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 13:40:33 +0300

   Hello!

   Sorry for newbie question. I am trying to install GuixSD from DVD image
   into VirtualBox.
   During Guided Graphical Installation (which in fact as I can see is not
   graphical) I chose "Russian  (typewriter)" keyboard.

   Then I came to Hostname screen and into this input field I can type
   russian letters.

   But cannot find how to change to English layout. Neither Ctr-Alt, nor
   Ctr-Shift, nor Alt-Shift, nor Alt-Space did it.

   Please tell me which hotkey is to change keyboard layout from national
   to English and back?

Thank you.