Re: IceCat from Guix all monospaced font – Summary

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: IceCat from Guix all monospaced font – Summary
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 23:29:07 +0200

Ah it could be, that a package changed something in `~/.profile`. I will
check … No it still looks the same as before. Also I think any
installation adding something to my `~/.profile` should tell the user
about such a change. No package I installed yesterday did so. Glad that
the packages did not unknowingly change something in there.