Re: GNU Guix 1.0.0 released

From: 宋文武
Subject: Re: GNU Guix 1.0.0 released
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 21:06:50 +0800

> We are thrilled to announce the release of GNU Guix 1.0.0!
>
> This 1.0 release is a major milestone for Guix.  It represents 7 years
> of hard work with more than 40,000 commits by 260 people, 19 releases,
> and an equally amazing amount of work on documentation, translation,
> artwork, web design, mentoring, outreach, and many other activities that
> together have made it a thriving project.
>
> Read more about today’s announcement at:
>
>   https://gnu.org/software/guix/blog/2019/gnu-guix-1.0.0-released
>
> Whether you’re a software developer, a user, or a free software
> enthusiast, we hope GNU Guix will provide you with the tools to deploy
> and manage software with confidence and ease, qualities that are not
> usually associated with software deployment.  We’d love to hear from you!

Congratulations for the great 1.0.0 release, and thank you very much!!

And for all ones that sending/reviewing/applying patches, packaging
softwares, making system services, writing and translating
documentations, helping each other, hacking for the good, so anyone
involved, thank you!

GNU Guix is such an excellent project and community, I learned a lot and
gain much satisfactions with it, and will continue to.

See you here in the next 7 years!