Re: Bluetooth

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Bluetooth
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 10:33:25 +0000

My workable config is:

(operating-system
  (services
                             (modify-services
                              (remove (lambda (service)
                                        (member (service-kind service)
                                                (list ntp-service-type
avahi-service-type

network-manager-service-type
                                                      gdm-service-type)))
                                      %desktop-services) ;end of remove lambda
services

                              (wpa-supplicant-service-type config =>

(wpa-supplicant-configuration
                                                            (interface "wlp2s0")
                                                            (config-file
"/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf")))

                              (bluetooth-service config =>
                                                      (bluetooth-configuration
                                                       (auto-enable? #t)))

                              (elogind-service-type
                               c => (elogind-configuration (handle-lid-switch
'ignore)))
                              ) ;;end of modify-services
  )
)