Update email address

From: ison
Subject: Update email address
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 01:10:01 -0600

Sorry to bother the mailing list with this, but I was wondering if my email
address listed in the lxde.scm file could be updated. At the time I submitted my
contribution I was unaware my email address would be listed and wasn't using an
address that I monitor, so I'd like to change it to this one instead.
I'm not sure what the proper procedure for this is, but I'll send an email from
my other address to verify ownership. Please let me know if any additional steps
are required.

Patch file attached.