Re: nckx's siggy (was: FQDN)

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: nckx's siggy (was: FQDN)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 19:38:12 +0200

Pierre Neidhardt wrote:
Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <address@hidden> writes:

Unrelated shameless threadjack: does the signature of the previous message show up as ‘bad’ for anyone else? It was made with nothing but the finest GNU :-/ (emacs + gnupg).

Looking good to me.
(In Emacs you'd use mml-secure-message-sign-pgpmime I believe.)

Thanks!

Strange: the signature that showed up as ‘bad’ (believe me, I quad-checked) in mu4e earlier is now ‘verified’, a few hours and a reboot later.

(I use the threading view, which can mix messages in INBOX and Sent in the same tree. Maybe it was displaying the Sent earlier, and the list has sent me my own message back by now? Still don't understand what difference that would make but, oh well, it doesn't seem to matter much.)

Carry on,

T G-R