Help with OpenVPN Plugin for Network Manager

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Help with OpenVPN Plugin for Network Manager
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 03:58:58 +0000

Hello Guix!

The "Services" part of my current system config is the following:

(services (cons* (service gnome-desktop-service-type)
 %desktop-services))

How should I modify the above to edit Network Manager's Configuration to
include and enable "network-manager-openvpn" plugin?

I tried adding "(service network-manager-service-type
(network-manager-configuration (vpn-plugins network-manager-openvpn)))" but I
got an error that the service is used more than once.

Thank you!

Regards,
RG.