Re: Newt and Guix pull failing

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: Newt and Guix pull failing
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 18:45:59 +0200

Hello Brett,

<address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. ápr. 23., K, 16:20):
Yes, sorry. I renamed the file so I could update guix without the build
failing. Here is the file:

https://git.sr.ht/~brettgilio/guix-system/tree/master/guile-modules/gscale/screen.scmbak

Thank you!

It seems that guile says that no code for module newt, but you are referring to 'newt bindings'.
Something similar happened to me recently, when I had my modules under a wrong directory
structure. Is it possible that the same thing is happening here?

See this for further information:
https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/Modules-and-the-File-System.html#Modules-and-the-File-System

Wdyt?