Updating Packages

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Updating Packages
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 16:46:16 +0000

Hello Guix!

It seems like, when I do "guix package -u", only packages installed by user are upgraded. It also seems like, when I do "guix system reconfigure", only system installed packages are upgraded. I noticed the latter when "slim" got replaced by "gdm" and name "GuixSD" got replaced by "Guix" in multiple places in GNOME, GRUB etc; when I did the system reconfiguration.

How to update packages in both system-profile and user-profile, at the same time?

Thank you!

Regards,
RG.