Re: Issues with the new xorg-configuration

From: Luther Thompson
Subject: Re: Issues with the new xorg-configuration
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 19:48:02 -0400

On Fri, 05 Apr 2019 19:56:42 +0000
address@hidden wrote:

> Hi, Luther, I've brought back touchpad tapping with such config. Need
> to use gdm-service-type instead of slim-service-type

Thank you. It seems to be mostly working now:

Tapping works.

Side-scrolling works after I deleted `Option "HorizontalScrolling"
"off"`. This option apparently does what the name implies and not what
the libinput[0] doc says.

I'm not sure whether or not DisableWhileTyping works. It seems to work
better than before, but not perfectly. I need some time before I know
how I feel about it.

[0] https://www.mankier.com/4/libinput

Luther