Re: Issues with the new xorg-configuration

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Issues with the new xorg-configuration
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 20:47:04 +0200 (CEST)

Sorry, my tapping config that I've gave is not working too with current commit.
Need to use manual or maybe it is a bug.

Apr 4, 2019, 1:17 PM by address@hidden:
Here it is workable config.
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2019-03/msg00152.html

Ricardo Wurmus said, there is actual manual in every commit. Here it is how to build html manual from your guix (or use info guix instead)
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2019-03/msg00173.html

Apr 3, 2019, 9:11 PM by address@hidden:
After last week's changes to how xorg configuration works, but I still
have some problems with the touchpad. Essentially, the extra-config
seems to have no effect.

1. The Tapping option does not work.

2. The HorizontalScrolling option does not work. Strangely, the
documentation[0] says that "HorizontalScrolling" *disables* horizontal
scrolling. I've tried it both ways.

3. The DisableWhileTyping option does not work. This actually never
worked, even before the change.

I've attached my config.scm file.

[0] https://www.mankier.com/4/libinput#Configuration_Details

Luther