Re: Does your printer work with Guix System? Please share!

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Does your printer work with Guix System? Please share!
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 18:45:22 +0100 (CET)

Hi! I think you are too optimistic, thinking guixsd works fine with printer drivers (that are proprietary in the mass).
Here you can try to find http://h-node.org/ but info from there is very old and offered models are old.
But if you will not get result, you can try trisquel where it is possible to solve problems with printer drivers.

I'd really appreciate any information you can share! I've found that
h-node and openprinting.org are kind of difficult to use. Even when
I've found a printer there that looks reasonable, there's no guarantee
it'll work with Guix System specifically. That's why I'm asking here.

Thank you,

--
Chris