Re: how define why qtwebkit compiles every time i ru update?

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: how define why qtwebkit compiles every time i ru update?
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 10:44:38 +0100

Hello,

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 05:06:02AM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> I have guix 0.16, but I installed it from 0.14 and updated every time. Please,
> how to check really that ci.guix.info is using? When I run `guix package -u`
> it
> download from ci.guix.info, but I think there is more efficient way to check
> if
> guix-daemon is using substitute server?

for this I use
   ps -ef | grep guix-daemon
It shows the full command line with which the daemon is started (in my case,
on top of Debian via systemd):
/var/guix/profiles/per-user/root/guix-profile/bin/guix-daemon
--build-users-group=guixbuild --substitute-urls=https://hydra.gnu.org/
https://ci.guix.info/

Andreas