Prevent guix gc from removing *grub.cfg under /gnu/store/

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Prevent guix gc from removing *grub.cfg under /gnu/store/
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 18:15:34 +0000

Hi Guix!

Since my BIOS comes with in-built grub payload, I did not want to install bootloader on disk (but do want grub.cfg file under /gnu/store/), so I passed --no-bootloader parameter during guix system init. The guix system got successfully instantiated and there was *grub.cfg file under /gnu/store/. The file stayed even after multiple reboot, guix pull and guix package -u. But when I did guix gc, it removed the *grub.cfg file under /gnu/store/. How can I prevent this from happening? Since I am a novice user, please provide me step-wise explanation.

Thank you!

Regards,
RG.