Re: guix installation on nixos

From: Roy Lemmon
Subject: Re: guix installation on nixos
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 13:13:33 +0000

Guy fleury <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

I have tried IRC #guix but its very quiet today ...

Thinking again, I think my problem is that I do not have a .guix-profile
in my home directory. I have a .nix-profile for example. And I have such
a profile in my root home directory.

If I understood, I thought the guix-daemon would create that
automatically for each user.

So I am not sure how to proceed.

Cheers
Roy.