Re: Public key missing for Guix installation script?

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: Re: Public key missing for Guix installation script?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 18:43:20 +0100

Hi,

Evan Straw <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> I managed to get the public key using the method you suggested on
> Brett's thread in guix-devel. The installation script is working now,

for reference here, this is the useful snippet from the thread in
guix-devel:

use:

$ gpg --keyserver hkps://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net --search-keys
3CE464558A84FDC69DB40CFB090B11993D9AEBB5

AFAIU for this to work out of the box users need a 2.1.11 and above
gnupg version, otherwise they should follow the instructions found here:

   https://sks-keyservers.net/overview-of-pools.php#pool_hkps

> thanks for your help!

you're wellcome :-)

[...]