Re: Public key missing for Guix installation script?

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: Re: Public key missing for Guix installation script?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:22:10 +0100

Hello Evan,

please consider that address@hidden is more appropriate for this kind
of questions :-)

address@hidden writes:

[...]

> this command:
>   gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
> 3CE464558A84FDC69DB40CFB090B11993D9AEBB5
>
> However, upon running that gpg command, I receive the following error
> message:
> "gpg: keyserver receive failed: No data"

once it happened to me too: I tried a second time and I was able to
import the key

unfortunately it seems that the keyserver network is someway abused; see
https://dev.gnupg.org/T4163 for details

AFAIU there is nothing Guix devels can do about this, just be patient
about this keyserver issue ;-)

HTH!
Giovanni

[...]