DNS Requests Resolution When Use VPN

From: znavko
Subject: DNS Requests Resolution When Use VPN
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:38:38 +0100 (CET)

Hello, Guix Help! This is another popular how-to. I need your help.

When I use tor in Icecat, configured with 'network.proxy.socks_remote_dns true' as mentioned here https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Tor#Firefox,
my ISP does not block web-sites.

But if I disable tor and use VPN ISP does! It blocks web-sites, cause it sees my dns requests.

I want to solve this problem, cause I do not want my ISP saves and operates info about visited web-sites.

I've read Guix Manual '6.2.7.17 DNS Services' but I did not found dnscrypt service configuration there.

Would you be so kind to help me?

I am not using networkmanager. I use only wpa_supplicant and dhclient to connect wifi.

How to setup and configure service for secure dns request?