Re: [ANN] Emacs-Guix 0.5.1

From: Benjamin Slade
Subject: Re: [ANN] Emacs-Guix 0.5.1
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 15:12:29 -0700

I love Emacs-Guix - thank you for this.

Relatedly - I'm trying to debug an issue: so on my both pure GuixSD
machine and on my Arch machine with standalone Guix binary installer,
=guix-all-packages= shows me 9213 packages, but on my Void machine with
standalone Guix binary installer, the same command only shows me around
900(!) packages. But on the same machine, the expected full range of
Guix packages are available in the terminal via =guix package=. What
could cause Emacs-Guix to only show a subset of packages in this one
case?

--
Benjamin Slade - https://babbagefiles.xyz
  `(pgp_fp: ,(21BA 2AE1 28F6 DF36 110A 0E9C A320 BBE8 2B52 EE19))