Re: Next browser finally on master!

From: Brett Gilio
Subject: Re: Next browser finally on master!
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 14:32:50 -0600

Pierre Neidhardt writes:

>> Hi all, I am also using the Next browser. A terrific tool.
>
> Oh, and I forgot: Thanks for the compliment! :)

Excuse me for not being fully aware, are you involved in the development
of the Next browser? I have been following it for some time, and am
genuinely amazed by it. I have been a StumpWM + Emacs user for a long
time, and combining Next with Guix my machine is pretty much LISP
turtles all the way down (except the kernel).

Brett