Re: Next browser finally on master!

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: Next browser finally on master!
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 23:18:53 -0800

On 2018-12-05 11:34, Pierre Neidhardt wrote:
snip

> It's still rather alpha and some features are missing (such as cookie
> support), but rest assured it won't take long!
>
> As always, feedback is more than welcome!

I tried it out for some time now. Unfortunately it is buggy and freezes
on me with no backtrace provided :-/.

address@hidden ~$ guix --version
guix (GNU Guix) 0.16.0-3.6ddc63e

Reproduce:
M-x
scroll the list to the bottom (with down-arrow) (freezez at
JUMP-TO-HEADING)
“next-gtk-webkit” is not responding."

Reproduce:
navigate to some page on youtube
press play and seek (freezes when trying to seek)
(gstreamer, clutter-gst, gst good, base libav installed)

--
Cheers
Swedebugia