Re: sha256 hash mismatch

From: Fredrik Salomonsson
Subject: Re: sha256 hash mismatch
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 23:33:04 -0800

swedebugia <address@hidden> writes:

> I asume yes, but unfortunately hydra is not our most reliable
> infrastructure and we are in a process to replace it with berlin.
>
> After authorizing both: run init with
> --substitute-urls="http://berlin.guixsd.org http://mirror.hydra.gnu.org";
>
> Then your should see that guix looks for substitutes from both.
>

> Check here e.g. http://berlin.guixsd.org/jobset/guix-master
>
> Berlin is the fastest and is quite reliable. Hydra is a backup in my
> configuration but not needed if berlin is online.

Put berlin first in the --substitute-urls and did a guix pull to one
commit that had the most packages built. Using
http://berlin.guixsd.org/jobset/guix-master to pick out the commit.

The install took less than 20min on my x220. Thanks for all the help!

Though I needed to manually hack the grub.cfg to be able to
boot. Otherwise it wouldn't find the kernel.

Now it get stuck when trying to mount the filesystem. Backtrace shows
it's failing in ./gnu/build/file-system.scm 613:6

Might have something misconfigured in my config file. Anyways that's not
what this thread is about. If I cannot figure it out I'll send another
email.

Thanks again for the help!

--
s/Fred[re]+i[ck]+/Fredrik/g