Re: *** TRYING TO INSTALL GUIXSD v0.15.0 FOR DAYS ***

From: Brian Woodcox
Subject: Re: *** TRYING TO INSTALL GUIXSD v0.15.0 FOR DAYS ***
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 16:22:18 -0700

I have resolved the mouse selection issue in VirtualBox on Mac OSX High Sierra
running GuixSD.

To fix this issue, you have to go to Settings —> Mouse and Touchpad remove the
check mark on the Devices tab for Enable this device.

Reboot the computer and this will automatically be re-enabled when the virtual
machine boots up again and no more mouse issues when selecting graphical
windows and icons on the Xfce 4.12 Desktop

P.S. QEMU does not run fast enough on a mac, but VirtualBox is super fast.

Cheers!