Re: Bluetooth audio device on GuixSD

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Bluetooth audio device on GuixSD
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 15:00:50 +0200

> Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>> First, add the bluetooth service to your Guix .config:
>
> This makes me wonder: should we add the bluetooth service to
> ‘%desktop-services’?
>
> Bluez doesn’t seem to add much to the closure size and many people
> probably expect to have it installed in a desktop setting.

How about only adding it to the GNOME service?  %desktop-services is
also used by people who use simpler window managers and they may prefer
to have fewer software added by default.

It is easy enough for people to remove services, of course, but I
thought I’d mention it as an alternative anyway.  Either way is fine by
me.

--
Ricardo