Does not halt after Menu - Logout - Shut down and closing notebook hood

From: znavko
Subject: Does not halt after Menu - Logout - Shut down and closing notebook hood
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 09:54:37 +0200 (CEST)

Hello, Guix Help! I want to make an effort to solve a problem I've noticed.
I am using GuixSD, Xfce4. I think I have no screensaver and Screen lock.
But inconvenient thing rests there.
Every time I want to turn of notebook and close it quickly it does not switch off at all.
1. I click Xfce4 Menu -> Log out -> Shut down
2. I close notebook hood quickly
3. I go away
4. Notebook keep on working

When I return to notebook (even 8-10 hours later) and open it I see it is working and lines in a black screen go there. Something like 'stoping service.. will now halt'. And it turning off.

Please, how to configure it not to sleep when I close hood but to halt when I want it this way?