Other web-browser for tor

From: znavko
Subject: Other web-browser for tor
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:15:18 +0000

Hello! I am using GNU IceCat, that has Network Settings for using proxy. I can use tor with it. I was using Abrowaser on trisquel, but GuixSD repository has no such:
$ guix package -s abrowser
$

I've found other browsers with `guix package -s 'web browser'` but all of that I've installed has no Network configurations . Epiphany, Dillo, Conkeror can't.
Netsurf browser has network settings, but there is only http proxy, and I get this when type proxy: 127.0.0.1:9050 : "This is a SOCKs proxy, not an HTTP proxy."

Which other free software browser can work on socks4 proxy? On trisquel I had Abrowser, but here it is only Icecat.