Re: openvpn with networkmanager

From: Benjamin Slade
Subject: Re: openvpn with networkmanager
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 19:45:53 -0600

Thanks, Adam, I'll have to try this. It's hard to know how much of the
issues with NetworkManager+VPNs is a GuixSD-specific issue and how much
is just NetworkManager (on my Arch machine, I have to connect to openvpn
'by hand', it won't connect through NetworkManager; but on my
Bedrock/pieces-from-a-bunch-of-different-distros machine, OpenVPN 'just
works' directly in NetworkManager).

 —Ben

--
Benjamin Slade - https://babbagefiles.xyz
  `(pgp_fp: ,(21BA 2AE1 28F6 DF36 110A 0E9C A320 BBE8 2B52 EE19))