installing guixsd on an arm device

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: installing guixsd on an arm device
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 10:05:08 +0200

Hi guix!

I'm trying to install GuixSD on a cubietruck. For that, I installed a
foreign distro, installed guix using the binary method, pulled to the
latest version and I eventually ran "guix system init /etc/config.scm
/".

After that, I rebooted and I can use the HDMI cable to see what's
happening. The uboot screen appears and boots my kernel alright. The
issue I have is that, a few seconds after the kernel is booted, it
freezes. I tried to use a usb keyboard, but it wasn't recognised (it
didn't light up and nothing appeared on the screen). Here is a photo of
what is on the screen when it is frozen:

http://rennes.lepiller.eu/cubietruck.jpg [732 KB]

and here is the config file I tried to use:

http://rennes.lepiller.eu/cubietruck.scm

I don't see any error message. I've tried letting the server powered on
for a few hours, and nothing happened.