Enable guix-devel-mode only in guix source files

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Enable guix-devel-mode only in guix source files
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 21:44:36 +0530

How do I enable guix-devel-mode only in guix source files? The suggested
method in the manual (shown below) enables guix-devel-mode in all
scheme-mode buffers.

(add-hook 'scheme-mode-hook 'guix-devel-mode)

I know I can write some elisp to find the buffer-file-name, find if it
is in my guix source folder and enable or not enable guix-devel-mode
accordingly. But, I am wondering whether there is any easier way. What
do people here normally do?