git-credential-netrc: Can't locate Git.pm

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: git-credential-netrc: Can't locate Git.pm
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 15:35:05 +0200

A while back I added git-credential-netrc to Guix and it worked flawlessly.

Since my latest update a week ago, it fails with the following error:

Can't locate Git.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Git module) (@INC
contains: ...) at /home/ambrevar/.guix-profile/bin/git-credential-netrc line 8.

Should the credential-netrc executable be wrapped to define PERL5LIB
appropriately?
Seems legit, but then I don't understand why it used to work.

Any clue?

--
Pierre Neidhardt