Re: Error: system: command not found.

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: Error: system: command not found.
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 19:14:19 +0200

Hi.

On June 28, 2018 5:25:25 PM GMT+02:00, Jone <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks, Swedebugia.

> You probably like Pierre missed the warning about setting
> the correct path after the first guix pull.

Yep, maybe. But while I was messing with the system, I globally
rewrote the system config. And now is difficult to combine it with
current state of the system.. I think that it will be easier
to completely reinstall =)

If you reconfigure once with a good guix you should be in the clear.
Can you not choose an earlier profile in grub and go from there?
--
Cheers Swedebugia