Re: Something broke

From: Jone
Subject: Re: Something broke
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 18:56:46 +0000

Standard path is '/usr/lib/alsa-lib/', and
$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/alsa-lib not exist. Need to change. Edit
Makefile is bad, gexp.. it's outrageous why it couldn't be done on a
standard Lisp. I'm sometimes an idiot :)

> If you've built 3 packages for Guix, we will be glad to add them to
> Guix once you send them to

This is a BAD model. How do you not understand this?? These packages are
not part of the system, there can be anything!