Re: libvirt

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: libvirt
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 16:26:27 +0200

Catonano <address@hidden> writes:

> in attempting to install Ubuntu Xenial in a vm with Virtual machine Manager
> and I get this
>
> Impossibile completare l'installazione: 'Failed to connect socket to
> '/var/run/libvirt/virtlogd-sock': No such file or directory'

Looks like you need to start virtlogd first.

I have this among the services in my configuration

(service libvirt-service-type)

I see now that probably also

(service virtlog-service-type)

should be present

Should it ?

Is this part of the installation of libvirt?

I'm not sure I understand thhe question
I assumed that the libvirt service in my configuration was enough

Thanks