Re: On network management and documenting nmcli

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: On network management and documenting nmcli
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 21:21:36 +0200

You are very true, and while the manual hints at
lightweight-desktop.scm, it does not go any further with respect to
giving an outlook of what to expect from it: which services, which
programs, etc.

With little Scheme code the experienced users can investigate that by
themselves, but it's not quite obvious for newcomers.

If not only for nmcli, I would suggest we document more those
pre-defined profiles for the sake of making GuixSD more approachable.

--
Pierre Neidhardt

Every path has its puddle.