Guix on Android works, guix pull fails on guile-ssh build in the check p

From: 白い熊@相撲道
Subject: Guix on Android works, guix pull fails on guile-ssh build in the check phase
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 21:10:07 +0000

Hi Guix!

I've been successful in getting Guix running on my Android phone in line with
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/blog/2018/guix-on-android/

There are some medium-size hoops to jump through to get it working, I've
documented most of the stuff I hag to do, would like to submit an updated guide
to get it running.

Currently, it runs as regular user — however I can't guix pull, as it fails in
the check phase in guile-ssh build — as seen in the attached log.

Can anyone advise how to overcome this? So I can run guix pull and then update?

Many thanks.
--
白い熊@相撲道