Re: cssh doesn't seem to work out the box

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: cssh doesn't seem to work out the box
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 11:21:30 +0200

Hi,

> I installed cssh and trying to use it like so:
>
> cssh `cat /tmp/servers`
>
> but it breaks with:
>
> Can't locate Tk.pm in @INC […]

The clusterssh package tries to fix this by using “wrap-program” to wrap
the executable in PERL5LIB which is augmented with the modules from
perl-tk and perl-x11-protocol.

It seems that this is now broken.  The code to get the perl-tk modules
includes a hard-coded “x86_64-linux”, which is not ideal and in your
case probably wrong.  Could you build “perl-tk” and take a look at the
directories it provides?  I suspect that we would need to make the code
for the “clusterssh” package more robust.

Feel free to submit this as a bug report to address@hidden

--
Ricardo