Re: Cannot send patch.

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Re: Cannot send patch.
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 12:30:21 -0700

Fis Trivial <address@hidden> writes:

> It seems that I can't send anything to the patch mailing list in recent
> days. The last patch I sent is:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2018-04/msg00116.html
>
> After that, I couldn't send mail to the list.

I see an email from you a few days after that one:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2018-04/msg00160.html

Are you still having this problem?

> I use mu4e and with outlook, both told me that I did send out the
> mail, but the list doesn't display my mail and I didn't get any
> acknowledgement.

The Internet is a messy place.  Internet "weather" can impair systems in
some places, but not in others, which might explain why you couldn't
send email to the list, but others could.  Perhaps there was a problem
delivering mail from hotmail to the debbugs instance?  I'm afraid I
don't know much about how this is configured, though, so I probably
can't help much.

--
Chris