binary installation script on fedora

From: Catonano
Subject: binary installation script on fedora
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 12:39:29 +0100

I installed Guix with Sharlatan's and Rekado's  script on my Fedora desktop

When I try to build a checked out Guix, whithin an environment, I get

configure: checking for guile 2.2
configure: found guile 2.2
checking for guile-2.2... no
checking for guile2.2... no
checking for guile-2... no
checking for guile2... /usr/bin/guile2
configure: error: found development files for Guile 2.2, but /usr/bin/guile2 has effective version 2.0

within the same environment, I do

address@hidden guix] $ which guile
/gnu/store/d51zyb0z0vzij0kxy2k01fab483z80v6-profile/bin/guile
address@hidden guix] $ guile --version
guile (GNU Guile) 2.2.2

License LGPLv3+: GNU LGPL 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html>.

so why doesn' t this guile get found ?

You may have noticed that the prompt is not preceded by "(env)" as it happens on GuixSD

but when in the env, things form the env get found and if I do "exit" a new prompt gets returned and the things from the env are gone, like this

address@hidden guix] $ exit
exit
address@hidden guix] $ which guile
/usr/bin/guile