adding files to xorg.conf.d

From: Martin Castillo
Subject: adding files to xorg.conf.d
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 21:01:04 +0100

hi,

I want to add one file to xorg.conf.d, but can't find the right way to
do so. my current solution just appends my xsettings to xorg.conf:

(define cyborg-quirk
"Section \"InputClass\"
#yadayada
EndSection")

(define %my-xorg-conf
        (xorg-configuration-file #:extra-config (list cyborg-quirk)))

(define %my-startx
        (xorg-start-command #:configuration-file %my-xorg-conf))

(define %my-services
       ;; My very own list of services.
       (modify-services %desktop-services
         (slim-service-type config =>
                            (slim-configuration
                              (inherit config)
                              (startx %my-startx)))))

currently, xorg.conf.d is created by a function that gets a list of
X-modules or so. but it doesn't seem like there is any interface to
pass any of these functions a gexp that evaluates to a file or so. Is my
observation correct? If yes, is this wanted?

Martin