Re: Graphical installer branch

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: Graphical installer branch
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 22:54:04 +0100

> Iis it wrong ?

No, I just built a disk-image on the wip-installer-2 branch using your command and it worked.

Not sure what's up on your side with it.  On the other hand, disk-image has always been flaky for me (also in master).

The error message refers to some bare-bones template which Mathieu changed recently - but I merged it to wip-installer-2 some days ago.  Also, it works for me.

Are you sure you don't have uncommitted changes in your working copy?

~/projects/graphical-installer_guix [env]$ git status
Sul branch wip-installer-2
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/wip-installer-2'.

Untracked files:
  (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)

    gnu/packages/gnome.go.cLkB4p
    gnu/tests/databases.trs
    guix/elf.go.FRksVZ
    t-profile-alt-16250-1-link
    t-profile-alt-22041-1-link

nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track)

I mean, it's ok, if you don't know what's going on

I'll try again in a couple of months

It's not urgent, I was just curious

Thanks anyway