Re: Graphical installer branch

From: Danny Milosavljevic
Subject: Re: Graphical installer branch
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 22:43:10 +0100

> Iis it wrong ?

No, I just built a disk-image on the wip-installer-2 branch using your command
and it worked.

Not sure what's up on your side with it.  On the other hand, disk-image has
always been flaky for me (also in master).

The error message refers to some bare-bones template which Mathieu changed
recently - but I merged it to wip-installer-2 some days ago.  Also, it works
for me.

Are you sure you don't have uncommitted changes in your working copy?