Introducing GNUPaste

From: Kristofer Buffington
Subject: Introducing GNUPaste
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 13:37:30 -0500

Hello!

I am excited to share GNUPaste! This is a really simple web app
similar to paste.lisp.org built with Guile. I have a linode running it
from git on GuixSD.

https://paste.freshbakedyams.com (Please use it!)
Source: https://github.com/kristoferbuffington/gnupaste.git

Currently the frontend uses twitter bootstrap + jquery and highlightjs
from a CDN. It really doesn't need all that boilerplate. It will
definitely change in the future. GNUPaste depends on guile-wiredtiger
and guile-fibers to compile.

Ultimately I want to be able to deploy with something like:

$ guix system disk-image gnupaste-system.scm

Then boot it up in a VPS.

I need to fix some issues with autotools before it can be installed with
make. My issue is creating a consistent test-env because configure
substitutes @localstatedir@ (root/gnupaste/config.scm.in) with a
path/to/wt that is not in the build tree. I'm planning to imitate
guix.git/build-aux/test-env in that regard.

Otherwise, I would really appreciate some feature suggestions,
especially if it involves using pubstrate!

Thanks!
Kris