I cannot install bootloader in Virtualbox

From: Foxmean
Subject: I cannot install bootloader in Virtualbox
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 05:37:58 -0500

I would like to test using guix package manager but I fail to install it. And I follow qemu instruction and fail too. I'm quite newbie.
However, I've just pass to the last process -- install bootloader, which fail.
This is my configuration (see first attached picture, sorry for that -- I'm simply don't have idea how to bring this file out of Virtualbox).
And the error message is in the second attached picture
I'm using Virtualbox 5.1.30

Thank you for your help.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.